New Technology in Responsive Website Business
Responsive Web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user's behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The practice consists of a mix of flexible grids and layouts, images and an intelligent use of CSS media queries.
Responsive web design is a great solution to our multi-screen problem, but getting into it from the print perspective is difficult. No fixed page size, no millimetres or inches, no physical constraints to fight against.
Designing in pixels for Desktop and Mobile only is also the past, as more and more gadgets can open up a website. Therefore, let's clarify some basic principles of responsive web design here to embrace the fluid web, instead of fighting it.
- One website for every platform.
- Tablets, iPads, Internet-enabled Mobile Phones.
- No need to make updates or site renovations to multiple websites.
- Every platform can view the same information and access the same apps on your website.
- Makes your business available to customers no matter where they are or what technology they're using.