New Technology in Wordpress Website Technologies
WordPress is an online platform which provide us open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
It is also open source which means the source code of the software is available for any one to study, modify and play with. There are currently 2600+ WordPress themes and 31,000+ plugins available for free. You can download, install and use them on any website.
Wordpress Designing in pixels for Desktop and Mobile only is also the past, as more and more gadgets can open up a website. Therefore, let's clarify some basic principles of responsive web design here to embrace the fluid web, instead of fighting it.
- A WordPress website often makes extensive use of third-party plugins, which also periodically need updates.
- Scanning should be performed to ensure that a web site has not been hijacked with malware or spam.
- Backup routines must be implemented to keep a web site data safe in case of disaster.
- Glitches may pop up that require some in-depth knowledge of WordPress, MySQL, PHP, or CSS coding to troubleshoot.
- New technology is often introduced that could offer a new feature or benefit for a company's web site or visitors.